Enterprise Sales Manager
About this role
Co-working community spaces are becoming more valuable for various small-to-medium-sized companies. To meet the current demands, this start-up is partnering with a real estate agent and broker to work alongside this new team of enterprise sales managers.
- Drive sales within commercial workplace market.
- Develop relationships with existing brokers and tenant representative agents.
- Maximise on leads and indirect leads.
- Work with small-to-medium sized businesses.
- Track, measure, analyse and report on commercial performance.
- Develop pricing strategy to create growth.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in sales and managing client relationships.
- Knowledge of performance reporting, financials and budgeting.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Drive, especially Excel.
- Self-starter, pro-active, strategic and fearless.
This is a fantastic time to join a new growing company that is reacting to this demand in the commercial workplace industry.