About this role
You will work closely with the Project Management team to ensure all areas of administration are covered and answer all queries and updates relating to contracts for the portfolio of projects. There will also be the opportunity to take on some project management responsibilities and gain some insight of working on site.
A leading and well-established commercial office fit out company. With 20 years' industry experience, this company is at the forefront of commercial office design and construction. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with a highly creative team in a similar design focused fit-out company.
- Allocating and managing resources for projects
- Contract administration
- Managing budgets
- Coordinating project teams
- Liaising with the client
- Managing the delivery of documentation packages
- Processing and reporting of purchase orders
Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a project coordinator/admin or contract administrator within the construction or design sector
- Knowledge of QHSE, WH&S, Hazardous materials and construction documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office