Architectural Technician - Revit
About this role
Well-established and multi-award-winning team known for quality schemes often in sensitive/listed sites is on the look out for a talented architectural technician or architect to join their team on an initial contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work on an iconic, large-scale period building currently at stage 3.
- Production of stage 3 drawings for interior refurbishment packages in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Architectural technician or Part III-qualified Architect
- Commercial workplace, mixed-use/retail experience in London with listed building experience highly advantageous.
- Experience producing technical drawing information to a high level of detail and accuracy in Revit.
- Good knowledge of UK codes and practice standards.
- Enthusiastic communicator who flourishes when working as part of a team.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the bespoke careers London office to apply today