Senior Interior Designer
About this role
A current award winning design firm in San Francisco is seeking a Senior Interior Designer with 10+ years of progressive work experience.
We are looking for a professional, thoughtful and self-motivated individual with strong design and coordination skills who is able to multi-task and work independently with precision. The ideal candidate will want to be involved in the design and documentation of a variety of projects from the schematic design phase through construction.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Conceptualizing and designing layout,
- Developing FF&E selections,
- Creating architectural and construction-ready drawings,
- Preparing and conducting presentations to clients in clear, concise and coherent fashion,
- Managing project schedules,
- Negotiating contracts with clients as appropriate, and
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
Experience in non-residential work with an emphasis on cultural, educational and civic projects is required. Proficiency in Auto CAD, Revit and 3-D modeling is essential. Experience in planning is desirable but not mandatory.
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!