Associate/Senior Associate Design Leader
About this role
Dynamic Firm with multi-disciplinary design approach and great potential for career development requires a Senior Associate / Associate Design Leader to join their Queensland studio. With over 100 employees in their head office they celebrate innovation and have built up an expertise in their design leaders that is commendable.
This position offers the opportunity for design leadership, managing a design team, as well as generate client relationships. Current focus is on high end multi-res, mixed use, hotels, commercial and seniors living at a high end level, with offices in Australia and overseas.
Skills and Experience
- 10 -20 years’ experience in high end residential towers, commercial or mixed use projects
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to generate new business
- Be a mentor, leader for junior employees in the office
- Run large-scale complex projects with design focus
- Have drive, be proactive, seek to further your career based on your key strengths
- Experience across hotel, residential towers, commercial and mixed-use projects
Benefits and Culture
- Leverage your strengths to create the ideal role for you
- Working in a dynamic environment on large scale high end projects
- Remuneration above market rates