Interior Architect - Contract
About this role
One of London's most creative up-and-coming developers is looking for a stand-out interior architect to join their team. Driven by a unique and collaborative concept, this dynamic team is responsible for some of the most exciting co-living communities worldwide. Reporting to the head of design, you will be part of a creative hub of designers and construction professionals, creating spaces that unlock a new way of being. This is an initial contract with potential to be made a permanent member of the team thereafter.
- Working as part of the in-house design team for the development and review of floor plans as well as working for the interior design team for the conceptual development of their multiple co-living projects.
- Being the main interface between architects, designers and the development team on the delivery of both the internal and externally designed projects.
- Acting as 'design guardian', managing design intent drawing packages and reviewing information produced by consultants and contractors.
- Lead the development team on design, cost and construction, pre-and-post appointment.
- Liaising with technical consultants and provide design input on site during construction phases including answering RFI's, reviewing CP's and snagging.
- Supporting the in-house interior design team to produce interiors concepts and packages.
Skills and Experience
- Interior architect from a design-focused background with an exceptional eye for high quality and well-crafted spaces.
- Experience ideally working on contemporary mixed sector projects from housing, hospitality, retail.
- An creative thinker with the ambition to challenge design ideas and put innovation at the forefront.
- Driven and motivated with the desire to be part of a fast-paced and entrepreneurial team.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
If you have a passion for delivering projects of the highest calibre and are looking to work in an energetic environment, with the opportunity for growth outside the norms of an architectural practice, then apply today with you CV and portfolio.
Interior Designer/ Documenter - Immediate start
Add diverse and interesting projects to your CV with an inclusive, dynamic bunch. Bring your Revit talent to an established, global practice and work on an iconic international project. Start immediately