Interior Revit Technician
About this role
Well-established and multi-award-winning team known for quality schemes often in sensitive/listed sites is on the look out for a talented interior technician to join their team on an initial contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work on an iconic, large-scale period building currently at Stage 3.
- Production of Stage 3 drawings for interior refurbishment packages in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or related field.
- Commercial workplace, mixed-use/retail experience in London with listed building experience highly advantageous.
- Experience producing technical drawing information to a high level of detail and accuracy in Revit.
- Good knowledge of UK codes and practice standards.
- Enthusiastic communicator who flourishes when working as part of a team.
Mid Weight Interior Designer & Documenter- Luxury Hotel
Immediate Start! 3 Month Contract! CBD Based! Deliver luxury hotel projects both locally and globally with a mid sized team. Realise the creative vision of projects in a down-to-earth workplace where initiative is celebrated.