Studio Manager & PA
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning creative company where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very well-respected and cutting-edge team.
About this role
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a responsible and hospitable studio manager/PA to join an award-winning practice.
- First point of contact for all visitors, clients and incoming guests.
- Managing incoming calls, messages and switchboard.
- Ordering office supplies, refreshments and catering.
- Assisting with financial processes.
- Managing incoming and out-going post.
- Booking travel & accommodation.
- Diary management for directors.
- Manage images and content on Open Asset.
- Support bids, presentations and award submissions.
- Support marketing team with press releases and marketing material.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional phone manner and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Experience with working in MS Office/ InDesign