This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial manager to join a masterful team on a variety of large-scale mixed-sector projects for a leading London-based architecture, interior and planning practice.
About this role
- Coordinating commercial content for RFPs and fit-out projects.
- Work closely with interiors, proposals, finance and legal teams.
- Prepare and manage free proposals.
- Manage change requests and prolongations.
- Develop and manage reporting models for proposals.
- Create content such as Q&A, programme, procurement routes, fee proposals, resourcing, scope comments, fee assumptions and frameworks for commercial section of RFPs.
- Act as first point of contact for sub-consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the built environment industry, with a preference for interiors or commercial fit-out/ architecture experience.
- Degree in construction or equivalent preferred.
- Master of multi-tasking, prioritisation, and working under pressure.
- Strong commercial acumen, numeracy skills and accuracy.
- Advanced Excel skills necessary.
If you enjoy variety in your work, can perform well under pressure and are a team player you will thrive in this position.