Key Account Manager - Commercial Furniture
About this role
This market leader in the Australian commercial furniture industry is an exclusive supplier to leading workplace and loose furniture manufacturers. With an innovative sales approach, the group differentiates themselves from competitors through creative marketing and a superior user experience. An opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager to join the passionate team and foster exceptional relationships with end-user customer to generate business opportunities. The successful Account Manager will be experienced in commercial furniture sales and passionate about acting as a brand ambassador. An established network within the end-user market and an inspired, strategic approach is also important. Join a progressive market front-runner, and watch your career soar!
- Present product range to end-users
- Source projects and generate repeat and new business opportunities
- Manage an active client base through regular contact and client entertainment
- Meet individual sales budgets
- Identify industry trends and participate in constructive market analysis
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification (looked upon favourably)
- Sales experience within the commercial furniture industry
- An established network within the end-user market
- Commercial acumen
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilience; no reluctance in picking up the phone to follow up on leads
- Creative, innovative and strategic approach
- Passion for great client and customer service
- Current Australian drivers licence plus a well-maintained vehicle with capacity to carry furniture items
Benefits & Culture
- Be rewarded with a car allowance and generous commission structure
- Work from a stunning office
- Enjoy a fantastic company culture with a team that feels like a big family
- Embrace the opportunity to represent local and international furniture manufacturers
- Join an established, successful, continually-growing brand
Senior Urban Planner/ Designer
Join a thriving local Council with a strong emphasis on community. Create spaces that preserve the environment and promote connectivity. Bypass the city and be rewarded with a HUGE range of benefits!
Digital Marketing Manager - High End Furniture
Live and breathe digital marketing? Implement a digital strategy and create an e-commerce platform with this reputable furniture brand. Dynamic role, south east location, great perks and free parking.
Business Development Manager - Residential & Commercial Furniture
Join one of the most exciting residential & commercial furniture brands in Australia as they continue to expand! Bring your existing network to an established brand and enjoy the perks.