Product Manager/ Buyer - Furniture
About this role
This growing Australian-owned team designs, imports and wholesales contemporary furniture and homewares. They have offices and showrooms throughout Australia, and their products are also distributed throughout New Zealand and the USA. An opportunity has arisen for a talented Product Manager/ Buyer to drive sales and elevate the customer experience with exceptional, full, end-to-product management. The successful Buyer will have extensive international experience, and an analytical, business-minded approach. Furniture or homewares industry experience will set you apart from the rest. Propel your career alongside a supportive, international team who are passionate about beautiful spaces!
- Identify volume/ trending categories and new product opportunities for sales growth
- Source and deliver commercial grade products alongside the product and sales teams
- Manage a portfolio, including product briefs, pricing, margins and inventory management
- Stay at the forefront of market opportunities
- Attend local and global networking events and industry trade fairs
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Business or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in furniture product development/ buying
- Experience within the interior design or commercial furniture industries
- Strong commercial acumen
- Commitment to developing business through networks
- Solid administrative skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Driven and proactive approach
Benefits & Culture
- Enjoy beautiful product at staff prices!
- Be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package (commensurate with experience)
- Join an established company with an international reach
- Drive your own career success
Showroom Manager - High End Bathroom & Kitchen
Lead a team with a high-end, contemporary designer products in a beautiful showroom. Bring your passion for sales and client interaction to a recognised industry leader, and be rewarded with numerous benefits. Eastern-fringe location.
Senior Urban Planner/ Designer
Join a thriving local Council with a strong emphasis on community. Create spaces that preserve the environment and promote connectivity. Bypass the city and be rewarded with a HUGE range of benefits!