About this role
This talented team has grown quickly over the last year and has recently moved offices to accommodate current and predicted growth.
- Managing all incoming post correspondence and phone inquiries.
- Manage diaries and organising meetings.
- Booking travel.
- General PA tasks for directors and chairman.
- General office administrative tasks.
- Attending networking and business development events.
- Taking minutes in internal and external meetings.
- Conducting, compiling and presenting research, reports and market trends.
- Assisting with marketing and social media.
- Assisting with finance tasks such as expenses, reconciliation and filing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors and suppliers.
- Assisting with HR tasks such as recruitment and on boarding.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Diplomatic approach to problem solving.
- Results-oriented and proactive initiative.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Please note that the studio used Revit and will train on administrative aspects of the design program.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop with an exciting start up where you will have the privilege of working alongside award-winning staff and dedicated team.