Part III Architect
About this role
A multi-award-winning and well-respected studio with an outstanding portfolio of London-based projects spanning most sectors is looking for a qualified Part III with workplace experience to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven designer to set down roots as part an AJ100 studio with the opportunity to continue their career development in a sociable and dynamic working environment in the heart of east London.
- Join an existing team under direction of a project architect to work from initial design stages on a large commercial office refurbishment in London.
- Produce planning, detailed design and technical information in Vectorworks.
- Be a team player in a social and inclusive studio.
Skills and Experience
- Fully-qualified Part III architect from a design-focused background.
- Proven UK experience, ideally across high-end commercial/mixed-use projects.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.