Senior Architect & Architect - Bristol
About this role
Are you from Bristol, maybe studied there and want to move back or just fancy relocating to one of the UK's most livable cities? This prestigious design studio with an unbeatable reputation for designing and delivering high-quality refurbishment projects in the heart of London is looking for a senior architect and architect to add to their growing Bristol office.You will be key in the design and development of a large high-end new-build residential development whilst contributing to other exciting upcoming projects in the office. A fantastic opportunity to continue your career development as part of a social and dynamic working environment in beautiful Bristol.
- Lead a small-to-medium team under a project director on a large mixed-use residential-led development from initial stages.
- Oversee and manage production of planning, detailed and technical information.
- Lead coordination with client, authorities and consultants.
- Be a team player with effective communication, contributing to the team dynamic.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable experience on high-quality UK projects, ideally within commercial workplace and residential.
- Considerable client facing and job running experience across RIBA stages (Senior).
- A keen design eye, excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working within a team.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is advantageous.