Intermediate Interior Architect
About this role
An international design firm with a stellar reputation for delivering top-notch commercial projects is seeking an intermediate designer to join their team in Silicon Valley. Working in a supportive team environment this role would suit someone looking to progress their career within a well-known interior & architecture firm.
- Work with the design team to develop concepts
- Communicating and coordinating directly with consultants to ensure accuracy of information
- Prepare and develop FF&E packages
- Create preliminary space plans in close consultation with the Senior Designer
Skills and experience:
- A degree qualification in Interior Design or Architecture
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on commercial interior projects
- Good sketching and rendering skills
- Proven project experience detailing interiors
- Proficiency with Revit and the Adobe Creative Suite
This is an excellent position for an ambitious and talented designer to progress their career and to work on impactful projects.
Interior Designer - Hospitality and Residential
Highly innovative, award winning interior design firm founded in New York seeks a free spirited, prolific and versatile designer to work closely with a team of designers and architects on multiple projects in their fast paced, rigorous creative studio.
Interior Designers – Technical
Imaginative and unconventional this New York City authority in contemporary residential and hospitality design is a firm who successfully inverts conventions to create spectacular new build and re-purposed existing structure projects all over the city and increasingly all over the world.