About this role
The Office Manager will be responsible for establishing best practices and direct administrative flow within a bustling 30 person firm. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be confident "wearing many hats."
- Provide administrative support and streamline office protocols
- Manage diary and emails and coordinate meetings
- Liaise with clients and outside vendors
- Manage confidential and sensitive documents
- Assist with document management and project support
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3+ years administrative experience within the A&D community
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Proactive and positive approach
Reputable firm with kind people. If you are looking to make an impact and can "hit the ground running", I want to hear from.