Spanish-speaking Senior Architect & Architect
About this role
With award-winning schemes across most sectors, with this practice you will be using your Spanish-speaking skills to take the lead on a high-profile office/resi master plan in Spain from initial stages. With no 'house style', this studio is known for their multi-award-winning London-based projects and you will be key to growing their profile in Europe. Do not miss out on this opportunity to join one of London's most highly sought after AJ100 studios.
- Leading a small team on a significant new-build commercial project in Spain.
- Frequent travel to Spain and lead coordination with client and consultants through briefing, concept and detailed design.
- Producing technical information, coordinating with contractors and subcontractors on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with proven practical experience.
- Proven job-running experience, ideally on high-end contemporary commercial/mixed-use/residential projects..
- Fluent Spanish-speaking/writing skills essential.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.