Senior Project Accountant
About this role
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and award-winning architecture practice with west coast and international offices. As an integral part of the accounting team, the Sr. Project Accountant will partner with project leadership to perform project-specific accounting duties.The role also works in collaboration with Marketing andContracts Management to budget / track costs and ensure contractadministration compliance.
- Set-up and maintain project records including budgets and invoicing through Deltek Vision
- Planning support and reporting; consultant payment calculation and revenue generation
- Contract reviews to validate fees and work breakdown structure
- Communicate with consultants and PMs to provide payment status and to resolve any billing issues
- Collections and audit support
- Minimum of 8 years project accounting experience within the AEC industry.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business-related field.
- Proficiency with DeltekVision or equivalent project accounting ERP system.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including VLookup and pivot tables).
- Pro-active, detail oriented, deadline driven.
If you are fluent in accounting fundamentals with direct understanding of the life-cycle of the design experience, I want to hear from you. Opportunity available in San Francisco, San Jose, or Los Angeles location.