About this role
- A vital role within this busy London studio for an enthusiastic and accomplished studio manager.
- Reporting directly to the practice MD and ensuring the smooth daily running of a studio of over 100 employees.
- Management of a team of administrative staff to provide effective service levels to senior management and the wider business.
- Own and manage the H&S function across the practice including policy, training and reporting.
- Facilities and equipment management and property maintenance function.
- Travel and accommodation: liaison between the company and external travel management agency.
- Management of an established team of support staff.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a busy professional environment within the design industry.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Able to liaise with colleagues at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail and a thorough approach.
- Exemplary organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Good MS office skills including advanced MS Word and intermediate PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop packages are desirable.
- Budget management and reporting.
Put your winning writing skills to the best use with an international practice passionate about social responsibility. Manage submissions for significant and exciting projects. Central CBD location, AMAZING 3 days a week career opportunity!