Sales Support - Hotel Projects
About this role
About the role
The successful candidate will have a genuine interest in interiors and lighting, someone who is looking to build a career in the industry. The person must be dynamic, intelligent and most importantly keen to learn. The company are looking for someone to stay with them long-term and who they can train up in different areas of the business.Key responsibilities
- General administration and office management duties
- Assist with quoting, sales orders, and scheduling
- Develop strong product knowledge
- Handle customer enquiries in person and on phone
Skills and experience
- Proficient with office packages and order entry
- Experience in design industry
- Strong attention to detail and organised
- Strong customer service skills
- Friendly attitude and motivation to learn
Benefits and culture
- Design focused, growing company
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Excellent location close to shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars.
Senior Urban Planner/ Designer
Join a thriving local Council with a strong emphasis on community. Create spaces that preserve the environment and promote connectivity. Bypass the city and be rewarded with a HUGE range of benefits!
Digital Marketing Manager - High End Furniture
Live and breathe digital marketing? Implement a digital strategy and create an e-commerce platform with this reputable furniture brand. Dynamic role, south east location, great perks and free parking.
Business Development Manager - Residential & Commercial Furniture
Join one of the most exciting residential & commercial furniture brands in Australia as they continue to expand! Bring your existing network to an established brand and enjoy the perks.