Part III Architect
About this role
If you are client-facing and design-focused with some practical experience, ideally in bespoke residential, then this could be for you. Established from a well-known design pedigree, this medium-sized team has a portfolio of beautifully crafted contemporary schemes across a range of scales and you will have the opportunity to be involved from inception to completion, building on your skill base quickly to a career for yourself.
- Work under an associate director on prime domestic residential projects in London.
- Liaise with clients, leading the briefing process, developing design and planning documentation.
- With support, produce technical information, contract administration and lead works on site.
- Be a team player in a wonderfully social and vibrant office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with well-rounded UK experience, ideally across private residential.
- Design-focused with a passion for high-quality detailing.
- Strong client-facing skills with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D/3D would be ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
This extremely close-knit and social studio have one of the best packages around including a generous bonus scheme and holidays, private healthcare and all-expensed holidays. An unmissable opportunity to grow your career, so apply today with CV and portfolio.