Senior Interior Architect- Seattle
About this role
A mid-sized architectural/planning firm with a diverse portfolio of high-quality, sustainable design is seeking Senior Designers with 8-15+ years of professional experience to join their Seattle office. Workplace experience is a plus!
- Manages projects of all sizes and levels of complexity
- Provides project team leadership
- Responsible for schematic design work
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of architectural design, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques
- Participates in the design control of projects in the design development, construction document, and supervision phases
- Strong office space planning skills and furniture systems
- Provides direction to lower-level interior designers
- Minimum 8-15 years' experience, architectural and interior design/planning with strong design skills, demonstrating progressive responsibilities in all phases of architecture and substantial experience in the innovative design of complex, small and large-scale Workplace projects
- Literate in Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, Adobe applications, and Rhino
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in construction phase
- Experience in medium to large scale projects
- BS/BA Degree in Architecture (masters preferred)
- Registered or pursuing registration preferred, LEED AP plus
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Senior Interior Designer - Multi Disciplinary
Iconic Melbourne-based studio seeks a nice person to create spaces that enrich the human experience. (Must ALSO be a design-focused, commercially aware and exceptionally-talented Senior Interior Designer). A 4 day week may be considered. RARE opportunity!
Interior Designer - Hospitality and Residential
Highly innovative, award winning interior design firm founded in New York seeks a free spirited, prolific and versatile designer to work closely with a team of designers and architects on multiple projects in their fast paced, rigorous creative studio.
Interior Designers – Technical
Imaginative and unconventional this New York City authority in contemporary residential and hospitality design is a firm who successfully inverts conventions to create spectacular new build and re-purposed existing structure projects all over the city and increasingly all over the world.
Interior Designer - High End Workplace & Mixed Use
Looking for longevity with a studio committed to designing for positive future impact? Join an established practice and lead a team of designers on high-end projects. Beautiful studio, city fringe location.