Mid Level Interior Designer
About this role
This in-house design studio in Los Angeles is seeking top Designers to join their growing team. This notable hospitality group has luxury properties across Europe and the Americas and takes on a design & build approach in the new properties they take on.
- Proven experience in space planning and developing drawings from concept phase through design development phase.
- Coordination of various project based, in-house needs including F+B kitchen consultants, BOH operations, etc.
- Ongoing coordination and management of drawings and document for the various properties.
- Project ownership of drawing sets for permit, bidding, and construction administration.
- Assist Senior staff with review and awarding of contracts to GCs, Millworkers, and outside consultants.
Skill & Experience:
- Must have 4-6 years' of professional experience in Hospitality including: Private Lounges, Restaurants, Boutique Hotels, and Amenities.
- Must have a BA Interior Design, BA Interior Architecture, B.Architecture, or M.Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Interior Details, Construction means + methods, and on-site experience are essential to this role
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven experience in all phases: SD, DD, CD, and CA.
- Software proficiency: Revit, Microsoft Project, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and AutoCAD. Strong Revit experience is vital to this role.
If you are a highly motivated Interior Architect or Designer who like to take projects all the way through from planning/initial concept, through project management, construction and close out, then this is the right role for you!
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!