Junior Interior Architect- Hospitality
About this role
This in-house design studio in Los Angeles is seeking top Designers to join their growing team. This is for you if you are skilled in furniture, mill-work, and have the ability to do shop drawings. You will be creative and with a good design sensibility. You will be meticulous and OK with production and technical. This notable hospitality group has luxury properties across Europe and the Americas and takes on a design & build approach in the new properties they take on.
- Proven experience in space planning and developing drawings from concept phase through design development phase.
- Heavy production with a real passion for interior architecture
- Produce drawing sets for permit, bidding, and construction administration.
- Assist Mid and Senior staff with review and awarding of contracts to GCs, Mill-workers, and outside consultants.
Skill & Experience:
- Must have 1-3 years' of professional experience
- Must have a BA Interior Design, BA Interior Architecture
- Strong knowledge of Interior Details, Construction means + methods
- Ability to help manage multiple projects or 1 large project
- Proven experience in all phases: SD, DD, CD, and CA.
- Software proficiency: Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite. Strong Revit experience is vital to this role. If you are stronger in AutoCAD with some Revit, there is support for training.
If you are a highly motivated Interior Architect or Designer who is eager and ready to learn from a creative leaders this is the role for you!