About this role
This role will see you manage operations, talent and office management functions within a well known global design studio. The successful person will have had operations/office/studio management experience within architecture or design and understand architectural projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be the go to person in the studio and be strategically involved in the business. You will also assist with submissions and finance.
A highly-successful design practice committed to delivering exceptional and iconic projects. Their collaborative team of young design professionals have been recognised for their strong design aesthetic and award-winning commercial and multi-residential projects. Their studio is based in the CBD and easily accessible via public transport.
- Liaise with the company Directors and Supervisors providing support and direction
- Be the driving force behind the planning and programming of projects making sure of the best use of resources
- Provide strategic thinking, forecasting and hold a strong business understanding.
- Monitoring systems and providing and recommending improvements moving forward
- Bridging communications between the company and clients, workforce and stakeholders including working closely with Business Development Director.
- Continuous improvement of the company standards and driving these forward.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working as an ops, studio or office manager in the design industry.
- High level of customer service skills and ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered to the client
- Architectural industry experience is not a must but highly regarded
- A pro-active approach to resolving issues and excellent attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multi task and meet strict deadlines
- Experience with InDesign and Xero