Busy and successful west London design studio seeks HR professional.
About this role
- To develop and deliver a HR strategy to support overall company business plan.
- Ensure HR best practice and employment legislation is implemented across the business.
- Assist and enable senior leadership team to engender a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement.
- Management of HR advisor.
- Regular review and update of HR policies and procedures and recommend updates in line with changing business needs/strategy.
- Management of end-to-end recruitment process.
- Employee life cycle and implementation of effective recruitment strategies.
Skills and Experience
- Continous and proven experience of working in HR.
- CIPD Level 5 and minimum Associate CIPD.
- Able to liaise with colleagues at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail and a thorough approach.
- Experience of managing direct reports.
- A similar role within architecture or design is advantageous.