Workplace Strategist + Change Management Consultant
About this role
Award winning Architecture + Design UK firm, specialized in Creative Workplace, with projects throughout the world, seeks experienced and passionate professional to join their US team of creative thinkers in NYC. This person will assist in the implementation of the core vision of the Change Management program. The position will partner closely with the design, project management, and workplace strategy team to assess readiness for change, gather communications needs, develop materials, deliver and track communications, meet timelines, drive culture, and assist to achieve project goals.
- Influence change by providing strategies and tools to support workplace, end-user behavior, work practice, culture, and technology transformations.
- Assist in developing and implementing change management strategies that are informed by the well-defined objectives.
- Thrive in a start-up environment and partner to drive complex and high-priority projects with competing priorities, resourcing levels, and time constraints.
- Help develop creative strategies, concepts and scenarios that enable clients to make informed decisions, with a comprehensive analysis of opportunities and constraints of recommendations and a concise view of payback and business cases associated to investments.
- Participate in quantitative and qualitative analyses and assist in translating findings into client-specific recommendations and innovative strategies that address culture, business, and workforce issues.
- Interface with other firm teams to ensure the seamless connection between the strategy, design and change.
- Work with internal resources to coordinate timing and delivery of change and training.
- Identify and document organizational impacts of change initiatives.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients.
- Participate in industry events and networking.
- Role is based in NYC but will involve travel.
Experience and skills:
- Degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in workplace strategy, change management, corporate psychology. Related experience in design, real estate analysis and portfolio planning are an asset.
- Design-thinking designations and experience participating in industry events.
- Experience conveying complex ideas and messages in simple and clear way.
- Effective, persuasive communication with our client’s leaders and staff in multiple forums.
- Contributing to multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical experience.
- Self-guided, proactive and driven.