About this role
An awarding-winning practice situated in central London is on the lookout for a motivated and ambitious Part II architectural assistant to join the team on a contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on two large scale residential design projects at pre and post planning stages.
- Working alongside an established residential team to deliver residential project to planning stage.
Skills and Experience
- Part II architectural assistant or equivalent.
- Experience using Revit and MicroStation
- Strong hand-drawing/sketching skills.
- Experience in residential projects is desirable.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established aware wining practice where you can develop your career quickly. if you are immediately available please contact Bespoke ASAP.
Architectural technician - Revit
Use your Revit skills and multi-residential and/or commercial & hospitality project experience to help this design focused practice bring their designs to life! Great location and office in Melbourne's inner-city fringe! Initial 6 month contract role with the potential to turn permanent.