About this role
An awarding-winning practice situated in central London is on the lookout for a motivated and ambitious Part II architectural assistant to join the team on a contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on two large scale residential design projects at pre and post planning stages.
- Working alongside an established residential team to deliver residential project to planning stage.
Skills and Experience
- Part II architectural assistant or equivalent.
- Experience using Revit and MicroStation
- Strong hand-drawing/sketching skills.
- Experience in residential projects is desirable.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established aware wining practice where you can develop your career quickly. if you are immediately available please contact Bespoke ASAP.
Architect - Multi-residential
Join a very well regarded practice on world class projects! Initially offering a 6 month contract to assist with a multi-residential project going into construction documentation phase. Potential to extend or turn permanent.