About this role
One of London's most prestigious and famed design studios is looking for a sustainability manager to educate advise and drive sustainability measures and best practice on projects across the office. As part of the 'Architects Declare' campaign, this 90-strong team are striving to be recognised for their sustainable and regenerative design and you would be at the forefront of this. This would be a rare and unmissable challenge for an experienced architect with a passion for sustainable practice to contribute greatly to not just this studio but the built environment as a whole.
- Develop and implement sustainable initiatives and best practice across all projects in the office as part of the management team.
- Provide expert knowledge, advise and educate internal project teams, external consultants and sub consultants on all sustainability matters.
- Lead and attend 'Architects Declare' initiative meetings, industry seminars and events.
- Research sustainable innovations, materials and specifications.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in architectural/architectural engineering or equivalent with a masters in sustainability.
- Proven experience working in a sustainability focused role within UK practice.
- Expert knowledge of UK laws, regulations, sustainable standards and materials.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to share knowledge, education and inspire success in others.