Senior Interior Designer
About this role
A highly creative, mid-sized architecture and interior practice in Central London are currently seeking an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on several exciting workplace and mixed-use projects at any one time.
- Meet with client to understand requirements
- Develop concept and design then see this through to completion
- Produce detailed design documentation in Vectorworks
- Produce design presentation packages, illustrate ideas and concepts through sketches, 3D visualisation and images
- FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling
- Confidently correspond with supplier and contractors
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working in commercial interior architecture and design practices on workplace, hospitality or retail projects.
- Ability to provide conceptual / creative design ideas.
- Team player and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign.
This position would suit a self-sufficient and creative senior designer who would like to work for a forward-thinking business that champion new ideas.