Architect with Revit
About this role
A successful medium-size architecture firm in Suffern, NY is looking to hire Junior, Intermediate and Senior Architects with Revit proficiency.This firm works on several sectors including Multi-family, Housing, Hospitality and Historic Preservation among others and they are known for their innovative and imaginative designs.We are currently looking for architecture professionals with different levels of experience who are proficient with Revit in a professional setting.
- Manage, design and build a variety of housing, multi-family and hospitality projects.
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables in all phases.
- Coordinate work with a variety of consultants.
- Provide leadership to junior staff.
- Manage bid period and construction administration services.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch) or related field.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant post-graduate experience.
- Strong knowledge of architectural practice and construction in general.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills for use in an interactive design team environment..
- Technical expertise in Revit.
This is a great opportunity to advance in your careers at a very successful firm!