Junior BIM Specialist
About this role
An multinational architecture firm with award-winning projects all over the US and around the world is looking for a Junior BIM Specialist to join their NYC team. The ideal candidate should be able to provide first-line support for the integration of BIM related technologies with the firm’s design and business processes. You should have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Support existing technologies and workflows as well as implementing emerging technologies on a variety of high profile architectural projects.
- Assists with the implementation, maintenance and support of technology related to CAD, BIM, 3D modeling, visualization and related software.
- Perform setup of new BIM projects – base Revit files, shared coordinate systems, linked model structures, etc.
- Assist with integration of cloud based collaborative technologies as well as other emerging trends and tools
- Perform audits to ensure health of the BIM model throughout the project cycle
- Coordinate the rendering workflow between applications. Work closely with studio staff to ensure consistent and efficient rendering and presentation production.
- Collaboration with some of their other offices in Europe and Asia.
- Act as a leader by coaching and mentoring other team members in the use of advanced Revit technologies.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture, Construction, Engineering or related fields.
- 2-5 years of relevant post-graduate experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience providing technical support in an AEC environment.
- Computational design (Python, Scripting, Grasshopper, Dynamo) and Coordination software such as Navisworks or Glue is a plus.
This is an exceptional opportunity to advance in your career at one of the most prestigious Architecture firms worldwide!