About this role
This firm has offices in both NYC and LA with a tenure of approximately 20 years working with the most notable clients in each market.
- Work closely with firm leadership to guide all business development activities for both NYC and LA based offices
- Secure meetings with developers, architects, and other decision makers to discuss new projects in the pipeline
- Prepare proposal responses
- Prepare strategic growth plans and milestone goals
- Create and manage contact database to maintain client and collaborator relationships
- Work closely with firm's marketer for sales collateral
- Must have experience in the architecture and design industry
- Excellent writing and communication skills are essential
- Existing potential client database preferable but substituted with proven metrics
- Must be able to collaborate across multiple offices
- Frequent travel required
This role is perfect for a seasoned business developer eager to join a firm that rewards growth efforts with bonus/commission incentives.
Accounts Payable Specialist
If you are organized and a numbers person this Accounts Payable role is for you. Responsibilities include managing trade and consultant payables, managing accounting records, and various other accounting tasks.