About this role
Award winning New York firm looking for a Senior Architect to join our team. Qualified candidates will have 10+ years of relevant professional experience and will be a member of the project leadership team. Role includes projects at a variety of scales, across multiple sectors and markets, both nationally and internationally. The Senior Architect will assume responsibility for leading all aspects of projects to ensure the highest quality of work while simultaneously monitoring the client's and company's expectations for function, budget, schedule and aesthetic outcome.
- A minimum of 10 years total experience
- An architectural license (required); LEED accreditation (desired)
- Direct experience with State Department work including projects for the OBO/Overseas Building Operations and/or GSA/General Services Administration.
- Strong skills in client and consultant communications, contract administration, project scheduling and milestone delivery.
- Strong skills in building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration, and LEED certification;
- Proven leadership skills with an emphasis on consultant coordination;
- Thorough knowledge and experience with codes, submittals, and regulatory agencies;
- Extensive understanding of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies;
- Experience communication skills.
- Proficiency in Revit