Senior Project Manager
About this role
An award winning architecture/planning/design firm is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their recently established New York office and lead a team of designers on a range of exciting higher education projects
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience, architectural and interior design with strong management and planning skills, demonstrating progressive responsibilities in all phases of architecture
- Represent the firm to clients, conducting presentations and marketing the practice.
- Advance knowledge of state and local building codes
- Manage internal staff working on all project stages.
- Coordinate project documentation with consultants.
- Review construction documentation/specifications.
- Review architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs with the design team.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- Architectural registration and LEED accreditation is required.
- Proven ability in project management of higher education projects.
- Strong design and technical skills.
- Project experience using AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino and project management software.
- Client liaison and directs, controls, monitors project activities
- Responsible for contracts with clients and consultants including billing(s)
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking for a career move to one of the country's best design firms.