About this role
One of London's most prestigious and celebrated design studios is looking for a talented visualiser/3D artist to join the in-house communications team. You will be key in helping the design team to explore concepts and initial design intent in a graphic and visual form as well as creating photo-realistic images for presentations and competitions. In a beautiful north London office, this multi-award-winning practice has a unique design ethos and is responsible for some of the most high profile, well-crafted projects in the UK and Europe. If you are looking to create beautiful and emotive imagery alongside some of London's most talented designers, then apply today with CV and portfolio.
- Understanding and reproducing design concepts and ideas to a graphic form, and/or into photo-realistic 3D renderings for competitions and presentations.
- Undertake advanced Photoshop responsibilities, 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Communicate the company’s unique ethos and design sensibilities.
Skills & Experience
- Visualisation/architectural qualifications or diploma highly desirable.
- Demonstrable post-qualification experience in producing high-quality architectural images in a creative environment.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent graphical presentation skills and a keen eye for composition materiality and light.
- Experienced in the use of 3D StudioMax and Vray/Corona render.
- Revit/Enscape/3D Microstation ideal.
- Hand Sketching and illustration skills highly desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of related visualisation and photorealistic rendering techniques in Adobe Photoshop.
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills who constantly looks to challenge themselves and inspire those around them.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language.
Unparalleled studio environment, culture and long-term benefits. This really is an unmissable opportunity to produce beautiful imagery as part of a signature studio.