Contract Interior Designers
About this role
This in-house design studio in Los Angeles is seeking top Designers to join their growing team on a contract basis. This notable hospitality group has luxury properties across Europe and the Americas and takes on a design & build approach in the new properties they take on.
- Proven experience in space planning and developing drawings from concept phase through design development phase.
- Coordination of various project based, in-house needs including F+B kitchen consultants, BOH operations, etc.
- Ongoing coordination and management of drawings and document for the various properties.
- Project ownership of drawing sets for permit, bidding, and construction administration.
- Assist Senior staff with review and awarding of contracts to GCs, Millworkers, and outside consultants.
Skill & Experience:
- Must have 4-6 years' of professional experience in Hospitality including: Private Lounges, Restaurants, Boutique Hotels, and Amenities.
- Must have a BA Interior Design, BA Interior Architecture, B.Architecture, or M.Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Interior Details, Construction means + methods, and on-site experience are essential to this role
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven experience in all phases: SD, DD, CD, and CA.
- Software proficiency: Revit, Microsoft Project, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and AutoCAD. Strong Revit experience is vital to this role.
If you are a highly motivated Interior Architect or Designer who like to take projects all the way through from planning/initial concept, through project management, construction and close out, then this is the right role for you!