Fantastic opportunity to get involved supporting three principals at this renowned global studio in east London.
About this role
- EA duties to three principals at this busy east London architecture studio.
- Responsibility for a full range of secretarial/administrative duties to ensure smooth running of the wider business.
- Contribute to the marketing and development of the practice.
- General office management duties as and when required.
- Central point of contact for the principals and liaison with project teams, clients and colleagues across the practice.
- Extensive diary management.
- Extensive travel arrangements both UK and overseas and ensuring best value within company travel policy.
- Organising internal, external and inter-company meetings and room bookings/catering.
- Arranging overseas conference calls and working across time zones.
- Printing of documents for meetings.
- Supporting the marketing team with organising business development opportunities.
- Maintaining and updating the contacts database.
- General office duties as required.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Fast and accurate typing speed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Articulate, diplomatic and discreet in communication style.
- Excellent organisational skills: able to multi-task and prioritise.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills & ability to work with colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach with a keen interest in contributing to the development of the company.
- Flexible approach to the job with a desire to complete duties well within a fast-paced creative environment.