Graduate of Architecture//Vectorworks
About this role
City edge design studio is seeking an architect who is also passionate about urban design. Join this friendly team of approximately 8. The ideal candidate will be an architect with approximately 3-5 years' experience (including some local experience with DAs.) You will enjoy a diversity of project sectors, working across large retail, residential and mixed-use developments. Vectorworks software skills required. Initial contract role with a view to continue.
A highly respected design-oriented practice committed to delivering exceptional projects and addressing specific client needs. This practice has a wealth of experience in Urban design, Master planning and Architecture and are currently looking to expand their design team of collaborative designers at their city fringe studio.
Skills and Experience
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
- Excellent documentation, detailing and technical skills in Vectorworks
- Experience in seeing a project from initial concept to completion
- An interest in Urban design
- Good knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards
- Confidence with the ability to show initiative and be proactive
Revit Technicians - Immediate start
Start ASAP with a renowned, international practice. Grow your career on high-profile projects, and bypass the city (city-fringe location). Initial 4 month contract on offer with potential to extend or turn permanent.