Architect/Graduate of Architecture
About this role
Highly regarded Sydney CBD practice are seeking a talented Architect or experienced Architectural Graduate for a project leader role. Project lead experience essential, along with client facing abilities and co-ordination skills. Revit skills highly regarded. This is a rare opportunity to lead a team and work on various project types in the future. Contract role with a view to permanent.
A top-tier practice highly commended for its projects both locally and overseas within the public and private sector. They embrace the built environment by considering carefully the functional and emotional requirements of the public and focus on the social fabric of how a city works. The studio encourages independent thinkers and ingenuity and offers equal opportunity for all to contribute their ideas.
Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years experience
- Able to be a project leader
- Completed qualifications within Architecture
- Exceptional Revit skills gained from professional practice
- Local Australian standard BCA knowledge and experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong technical abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Architect - Multi-residential
Join a very well regarded practice on world class projects! Initially offering a 6 month contract to assist with a multi-residential project going into construction documentation phase. Potential to extend or turn permanent.