About this role
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for talented specification manager to work along side the specification manager in a new showroom in central London. This is a role for a someone who has existing relationships with the A&D community as well as a technical understanding of bathroom and sanitary ware.
- Represent the brand in a friendly, helpful and hospitable manner to clients and new customers.
- Experience working with the A&D community to create bathroom and sanitary ware specifications.
- Technical knowledge about relevant building regulations related to the construction industry and preferably bathrooms and commercial washrooms.
- Collating information from new clients and walk-ins.
- Support event programmes and any relevant administrative tasks.
- Organising and attending client meetings.
- Updating CRM system with client information.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to pitch the brand.
- Experience in creating and delivering CPD training.
- Ensuring all specification data is correct before passing to Sales team.
- Identifying and following up on relevant leads.
- Attending events and hosting trips in London/ EU/ Turkey (some may run out of regular hours)
- Maintain and monitor knowledge of market trends and competitor products.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer skills are essential, previous sales experience an asset.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Previous event management skills an asset.
- A full, clean driving license.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning internationally renowned company where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very efficient and dedicated team.
Accounts Payable Specialist
If you are organized and a numbers person this Accounts Payable role is for you. Responsibilities include managing trade and consultant payables, managing accounting records, and various other accounting tasks.