Luxury residential design firm seeks Expeditor with custom furniture experience to streamline procurement efforts and take purchasing to the next level.
About this role
- review vendor quotes for proper lead time, pricing, and delivery / freight costs
- coordinate CFA’s, strike-offs and finish samples
- generate WIP reports, schedule and coordinate production checks
- liaise with accounting department on payments, deposits and refunds
- organize receipt and storage of materials, assist with project installations as needed.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a professional environment that includes purchasing experience and familiarity with inventory control and accounting procedures
- Excellent customer service, communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational, analytical skills, attention to detail, prioritizing and problem-solving skills
- The ability to interact well with vendors, clients and team members at all levels
- An understanding of the interior design industry; knowledge of showrooms and vendors
Great opportunity to join an established firm and work on amazing projects. If you are team player willing to do what it takes to get the project to the finish line, I want to hear from you.