Marketing / BD Coordinator
About this role
This role will require someone who can think strategically and handle a high volume of execution.
- An understanding (and passion) for interior and brand design
- Experience crafting proposals and presentations
- A positive “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- An ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects at once while staying organized and attentive to detail
- Interest in social media, events, and press is a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working at a creative agency or design studio
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong graphic and visual skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
Great opportunity to work with a firm on the forefront of design. Salary d.o.e.
Accounts Payable Specialist
If you are organized and a numbers person this Accounts Payable role is for you. Responsibilities include managing trade and consultant payables, managing accounting records, and various other accounting tasks.