Interior Designer - High-End Residential & Hotel
About this role
This leading national, award-winning architecture practice is known for its iconic high-profile multi-residential and hotel projects . They are looking for a mid-level designer with 4 years minimum experience to join its Brisbane office. The successful candidate will contribute to all areas of the project through to delivery on site. You will be proficient in Revit, offer a stand-out portfolio showcasing similar sector experience, and be able to demonstrate all-round capabilities across both design and documentation. Be part of a design driven environment and work on some of the most beautiful and bespoke interiors projects!
- Work collaboratively with a wide project team to produce and deliver on various stages.
- Support project team to ensure all deadlines are met within time frame.
- Assist in production of design documentation in Revit.
- Co-ordinate and manage FF+E selection.
- Strong communication skills to negotiate and consult with clients, consultants and suppliers.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years professional experience post graduation.
- Previous experience within Hotel and Multi-Residential
- Experience in mid/large scale projects in variety of sectors.
- Proficiency in Revit is a must, with atleast 3 years demonstrated professional experience
- Confidence in design and delivery.
- Experience working or leading a project at all phases.
- Team focus with a collaborative approach.
- Great communication skills.
- A qualification in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
Benefits & Culture
- Beautiful studio based in fantastic CBD location..
- Be part of a vibrant team who have lots of energy and drive
- Gain exposure across all project design stages