Mid-level Project Architect (CA licensed)
About this role
An award-winning top tier design firm with offices all over the world is looking for a talented architect to join its new studio in San Francisco. The successful person will be working with an elite team of designers on some innovative new city projects. This firm has a great career pathway program and really value their employees as they look to build on their already impressive portfolio of projects. If you are looking to make an impact and take your career to the next level then this is for you!
- Project manage mid-large scale projects in close consultation with the Principals of the firm
- Contribute design ideas and resolutions for complex projects
- Coordinate with the client and relevant consultants
- Deliver the project from concept through to completion
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Architecture
- Ideally an architectural license in California
- Experience working on residential projects is ideal but not essential
- Proven project management experience working for leading design firms
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Passionate about good design and innovative solutions
This is a great opportunity to work in a new office for a globally recognized studio. You will have the opportunity to work on high profile projects locally and abroad in a supportive, progressive work environment.