Mid Level Revit Architects - Large Scale Projects
About this role
A well-established Melbourne architecture practice with a long-standing reputation for awarding winning projects is seeking superstar Graduates through to Mid-Level Architects. With decades of built work around Australia, they combine this history with a very forward thinking approach to design and new technologies. With a strong pipeline of work forecast for early 2020, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a proactive practice and take your career to the next level. With solid systems and processes in place, this is a great opportunity to build your career and work amongst the industry's best within the commercial, mixed-use and civic sectors.
- Be an integral team member, working under Director and Senior Associate leadership
- Provide all-round input from town planning through to construction phases, with hands-on documentation for design-driven projects across a variety of sectors.
- Complete structural and services coordination
Skills and experience
- Excellent Revit documentation skills
- Have a great eye for detail
- Previous experience in large-scale, complex projects
- Have holistic project experience from start-to-finish, with both external and internal detailing exposure
- Ability to work collaboratively in a studio environment
Benefits and culture
- Design focused collaboration
- Opportunities for professional development and input
- A beautiful CBD workspace