Resourceful Interior Architect
About this role
Imaginative and independent designers seize this opportunity to join like-minded, passionate and enthusiastic creative professionals for their growing New York design office. This is a tremendous occasion to join a collective of talented individuals who together are shifting the course and direction of many aspects of culture, entertainment, travel and life.
- Propose and then develop strong, exuberant design concepts and confidently develop them into coherent, strategic design drawings
- Coordinate and interact with many teams and consultants across several projects concurrently maintaining a calm focus and an overall strategy for progress and forward momentum
- With dexterity and ease manage drawing sets and plans for all aspects of a project
- Take ownership of documents you produce and facilitate their passage through all stages of design and construction including permitting, bidding and construction administration.
Skills and Experience
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in architecture, interior architecture or interior design.
- A professional degree in architecture or interior design
- Display a robust knowledge of interior details, construction means & methods and proven on-site experience
- Propose solutions to problems with clear verbal, written and visual dexterity whilst thriving in a close knit team and partaking in multiple projects concurrently
- Show experience with all phases of design and construction from initial concepts and schematic presentations through construction drawing sets and construction administration
- Software proficiencies: Revit, Microsoft Project, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and AutoCAD. Strong Revit experience is important for this role.
Unique benefits, great vacation allowance and more await ambitions, collaborative people who want to take this chance to shine.