Bid & Marketing Coordinator (One Year Fixed Term)
Bid & marketing coordinator for dynamic, forward-thinking practice based south of the river.
About this role
- Twelve-month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
- Busy London office supporting the bid & marketing manager.
- Delivery of first-class proposals and providing marketing support.
- Development and management of the bid library.
- Responsibility for bids and submissions.
- Event planning, social media management and communications.
- Working alongside the directors to coordinate all activity.
- Monitoring of bids progress, internal deadlines and technical compliance.
- Responsible for OJEU and portal searching to identify opportunities.
- Research and write client presentations.
- Management of bid tracker and collating of feedback on wins/losses.
- Track bids and ensure checklists for each bid are completed.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a professional services background.
- Strong written, verbal influencing and creative communication skills preferably relating to tendering and bid project management.
- Identifying opportunities and OJEUs.
- Confident using full range of bid documentation including EOI’s, PQQ’s and ITTs
- Adobe InDesign.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Highly organised with strong time management.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Confident and approachable.