Project Architect - Construction Administration
Award-winning international firm is looking for an Architect with Construction Administration experience.
About this role
An internationally recognized design firm is looking for a full-time licensed Architect to lead the Construction Administration effort on a multi-disciplinary team on a multi-building campus.
- Coordinate CA tasks across several projects, providing management of internal staff working on construction administration.
- Work closely with the architectural design team to ensure the project is successfully executed.
- Manage and respond to submittals, RFI’s, etc.
- Act as the point of contact for client, CM, GC and Architect’s consultant team, as well as interface with the in-house design team.
- Attend jobsite meetings and make construction observations.
- Review submittals and shop drawings.
- Conduct site inspections, resolving issues on site and issuing field reports.
- Manage change order requests, providing recommendation for client.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience, with at least 5 years in CA.
- Architectural registration is required.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Experience in large-scale complex projects is a big plus.