Project Manager (Construction Administration)
About this role
An award winning architecture firm with a focus in sustainable design, is looking for a Project Manager with extensive Construction Administration experience to join their team.
- Manage the CA phase of multiple projects including multi-residential and institutional.
- Work closely with the architectural design team to ensure the project is successfully executed
- Serve as the main point of contact with client, GC and multiple consultants.
- Manage bid period.
- Conduct site inspections, resolving issues on site and issuing field reports.
- Manage and respond to submittals and RFI’s.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- Previous experience with sustainable design is desired.
- Experience with sustainable design and multi-family housing a plus.
- Software proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of local Building Codes and Zoning Resolution is a plus.
- US Architectural registration is a big plus but not a requirement.
- LEED and/or Passive House Certification a plus
- Great communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning firm that specializes in sustainable and socially responsible design!